Bergamot essential oil has sweet citrus smell and has the power to uplift mood. Whenever you feel shattered or giving up, the aroma of this oil will have a compelling effect on mind which promote clarity not at the place of work but at personal life as well. It acts as a nourishing tonic that helps to control emotions, calms mind and body. As per Ayurveda bergamot essential oil inculcates positive energy and has wonderful effects on hair and skin. It provides nourishment to hair making them look lustrous and can be rubbed gently on face and body to get a fresh and energised feeling and kills all the negativity around you. You can add 8-10 drops of bergamot oil and mix it with few drops of any carrier oil like coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil, olive oil or any other vegetable oil and can take bath by massaging it well into your skin to enhance the glow and texture of the skin making it fresh and glowing. You can also use a diffuser to diffuse the bergamot essential oil with any carrier oil twice a day to feel the fresh aroma around you which will make you free from stress, depression, anxiety and overcome sadness.
HOW AND WHEN TO APPLY
Bergamot essential oil can be applied anytime and used with ease without any much problem. You can use it for massage purpose, aromatherapy or can be inhaled by using diffusers also. In the event of a cut, burn, bite or sting, apply neat lavender oil directly on the affected part – it will rapidly relieve pain and heal the tissue.
- You should apply essential oils at least twice a week.
- Blend 8-10 drops of essential oil which you want to use.
- Add 4 tsp of carrier oil like coconut oil or jojoba oil or almond oil or olive oil to give best results.
- Massage the blend into your scalp properly for healthy and shiny hair. Leave it overnight in order to get the most out of its nourishing and healing powers and wash it out in the morning.
- Massage it on your skin at least 15-20 minutes before taking bath for glowing skin