- Dimensions: 58" X 19" (inches)
- Care: Strictly Dry Clean Only - Embroidery, sequin work & bead work is intricate & delicate.
- Some mirrors and beads may be missing or broken.
- Made using patchwork from vintage Indian textiles and dresses.
- Hanging Rod and Clip rings NOT included. Tapestry is lined with Linen Lining.
Vintage Exquisite Blue Color along with Copper, Pewter & Gold
Hand Embroidered, Heavy Beaded & Sari Indian Table Runner / Throw /
Tapestry Wall Hanging from the state of Rajasthan in North West India,
Size: 58"x 19" inches
This spectacular piece of workmanship & skill is an amazing collage
of hundreds of intricate antique Work, Zardozi* work, beads, discs,
metallic wires, Sequins, Faux Pearls & what not.The sparkling
embellishments in gold & pearl work will lend a spectacularly ethnic
look and add style to your room. Transform your wall with the royal
grandeur of Indian culture. This unique elegance will add character and
transform your table too if you choose to use this as a runner / table
cover.Go for a dramatic makeover of your couch and this throw in your
living room would become a conversational piece of art. You'll have to
just stare at this dramatic piece for hours to believe the
unbelievable!This extra heavy beaded & hand embroidered runner /
tapestry is guaranteed to bring you lots of compliments and is truly a
bohemian crazy, conversational piece of accessory that everyone's room